20/05/2016

Playlist #3


Olááá pessoas, como estão? Hoje eu vou fazer um post que era para a pessoa aqui todo mês né hihi. Bom, vamos lá, eu vou citar 5 musicas que eu ouço TODA HORA!

Ariana Grande - DANGEROUS WOMAN


All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
 Don't ya stop, boy
 Somethin' 'bout you Makes me feel like a dangerous woman
 Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you 
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't 
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you

Fifth Harmony - WRITE ON ME


Write on me 
Color outside the lines
 Love the way you tat me up 
Baby take your time
 Write on me
 Give me some wings, I'll fly 
Love the way you tat me up
 I'll never change my mind 
Write on me, write on me 
Write on me, write on me (Write on me)
 Write on me (write on me) 
Write on me
 Love the way you tat me up
 Write on me

Meghan Trainor - ME TOO


If I was you, I'd wanna be me too
 I'd wanna be me too
 I'd wanna be me too
 If I was you, I'd wanna be me too
 I'd wanna be me too 
I'd wanna be me too

Little Mix - HAIR


Gotta get him out my hair
 Gotta get him out my hair
 Gotta get him out my hair 
Gotta get him out my hair

Lukas Graham - 7 YEARS


Once I was seven years old my momma told me
 Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely 
Once I was seven years old

Bom pessoas, essa é a minha playlist e espero que vocês tenham gostado e deixem umas dicas de musicas nos comentários <3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário